Thirst youth café want to celebrate Christmas and young people. We are looking for designs in two age categories Years 7, 8 and 9 and Years 10, 11 and 12. A selection will be chosen and put to public vote. The cards will be printed professionally and sold to raise funds for Thirst. The deadline is 28th October, so spread the word, it’s time to get creative!
How to enter:
Please send designs to us by email or by hand. Please ensure you label each design with the name, address and age of the artist. Please also include the name of the school taking part, if applicable.
By email: Entries sent electronically must come to us as a PDF or JPEG file. Please send these to email@example.com and include ‘Christmas card competition’ in the subject field.
By hand: Please send entries to Christmas Card Competition, 76 South Street, Bishop’s Stortford, CM23 3AZ
All entries must be received by 28th October 2017.
We are looking for an A6 design (105 x 148mm).
For more information on the Christmas Card competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email and by hand.
2. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person and they must put their name, & age and address. By entering you are confirming you are happy to sign over the rights of your design to Thirst.
3. Thirst judging team will select entries to be put to the public to choose the winner. The winners will be chosen by the general public on social media.
4. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner’s first name and age will be displayed on our website, social media and on the cards when printed.
5. One winner will be chosen from each age category Years 7, 8 and 9 and Years 10, 11 and 12.
6. The competition will run until 5.00pm on Saturday 28th October 2017.